Tuesday, August 24, 2010

iPhone Unboxing Song

In the midst of the chaos and the cool of Seattle Geek Week and volunteering for Gnomedex, I had planned for my iPhone 4 to arrive. I had to make my journey to the dark side complete, as the daughter of PC store owners George and Ruth Hsu in the 1980's (Micro Options, formerly in Bellevue, WA. Now I have a MacBook, iPad, and an iPhone to make synching my life online a little less painful.

[Author's note: both my parents are still PC's, my brother is a Mac, and my sister is a little bit country and a little bit rock and roll]

Just minutes into turning it on and synching it with my MacBook, live streamer Matthew Sabia captured this off Ustream.tv, and I had a second camera (which is the Picture in Picture shot) recording the momentous event. Unfortunately, iMovie was being a poopy head when I tried to edit the timing of the second clip, but at least you'll see, I am forever a Bollywood dancer.


No comments:

Post a Comment